Roofing Contractors in Largo
Are you in need of a roofing contractor in Largo that is a residential roofing leader? Look no further. Clearwater roofing is the leader in roofing in Largo, Clearwater, Safety Harbor, Palm Harbor, Dunedin, Oldsmar and St. Pete. We have been in Pinellas County for over 28 years with an outstanding reputation in roofing.
If you notice anything wrong with your roof, such as leaks or tiles missing, the best thing to do is call a roofing company in Largo or Clearwater that has a trusted name in roofing, than have a roof inspection done. We perform inspections on routine basis and can save our customers thousands of dollars by correcting a problem before it becomes worse. You deserve the peace of mind that your roof will be installed properly, completed on time, and fits your needs and budget from a reliable, local roofing company. Whether it’s a roof repair in Largo or a new roof in Clearwater, we are the affordable roofing contractors in Largo, FL that will get the job done. We offer free estimates and payment plans if necessary.
What should you look for in a professional roofing company in Largo, Florida?
Most of the professional roofing companies in Largo, Florida must fulfill following basic criteria that will insure quality and risk free work for your residential or commercial need. The roofer must be licensed and insured in the State of Florida.
- Must have physical address and location.
- GAF and Angies certification and listing are helpful.
- Go for local. Choosing a roofing professional that is local is beneficial for a number of different reasons. First, it makes it easier to contact them should there be a problem in the future. While a 10-year warranty on their work is great, it doesn’t do you any good if you can’t track them down at the end of that time. Make sure that the business you choose has built up a good reputation in the community before you hire them.
Some other points to keep in mind.
- Don’t ever hire based on price. While you do want to get a good deal on the services you need, price should never be your determining factor. Cheap bids drive down the market. In the long run, you get what you pay for. Hire your contractor based on the quality of work that they do. Then you won’t be paying an arm and a leg to fix their shoddy work in the future.
- Avoid door-to-door servicemen. While it might seem convenient to hire that serviceman that came to your door because he was “just in the neighborhood,” steer clear. There is no way to verify the quality of work performed by these storm chasers. Instead, do your research and find a roofing company with a solid history and background.
- Get everything in writing to avoid any issue in future. To protect both you and the roofing company, make sure that all aspects of the job are well understood. Write down the details and make sure that you don’t hand over the funds for the work until you’ve inspected everything. By setting a clear expectation, it’s easier to avoid frustrations.
- Clearwater Roofing is one of the most trusted roofing companies in Largo, Florida.
Outstanding Roofing companies in Largo, Florida
Clearwater Roofing is one of the top roofing companies in Largo, Florida. Largo is the third largest city in Pinellas County, Florida and 4th largest in the Tampa Bay Area. Largo was first incorporated in 1905. In 1913, it became the first municipality in Pinellas County to adopt a council-manager government. It switched back and forth from “town” to “city” a few times, and became a city again in 1974. It was an exporter of agricultural products until the 1960s population growth began to transform it into a bedroom community. From 1905 to 2010, Largo grew in area from 9⁄16 square mile to about 19 square miles, and in population from about 300 people to more than 70,000. Largo began as a rural farming community and became the third largest city in Florida’s most densely populated county. One of the landmarks in Largo is the central park, located on the corner of East Bay Drive and Missouri Ave.
Largo is a sister city to Tosayamada, Kōchi, Japan. In 2007, Largo was named a National Arbor Day Tree City for the 28 year in a row and is the only city in Tampa Bay that is a Sterling Tree City.