Roofing Contractors in Palm Harbor, FL
Are you in need of a roofing contractor in Palm Harbor FL that is Palm Harbor’s residential roofing leader? Look no further. Clearwater roofing is the leader in roofing in Palm Harbor Clearwater, Largo, Safety Harbor, Dunedin, Oldsmar and St.Pete. We have been in Pinellas County for over 28 years with an outstanding reputation in roofing.
If you notice anything wrong with your roof, such as leaks or tiles missing, the best thing to do is call a roofing contractor in Palm Harbor or Clearwater that has a trusted name in roofing, than have a roof inspection done. We perform inspections on routine basis and can save our customers thousands of dollars by correcting a problem before it becomes worse. You deserve the peace of mind that your roof will be installed properly, completed on time, and fits your needs and budget from a reliable roofing company. Whether it’s a roof repair in Palm Harbor or a new roof in Largo, we are the roofing contractors in Palm Harbor that will get the job done. We offer free estimates and payment plans if necessary.
What should you look for in a professional roofing company in Palm Harbor, FL.?
Most of the professional roofing companies in Palm Harbor, Florida must fulfill following basic criteria that will insure quality and risk free work for your residential or commercial need. The roofer must be licensed and insured in the State of Florida.
- Must have physical address and location.
- GAF and Angies certification and listing are helpful.
- Go for local. Choosing a roofing professional that is local is beneficial for a number of different reasons. First, it makes it easier to contact them should there be a problem in the future. While a 10-year warranty on their work is great, it doesn’t do you any good if you can’t track them down at the end of that time. Make sure that the business you choose has built up a good reputation in the community before you hire them.
Some other points to keep in mind.
- Don’t ever hire based on price. While you do want to get a good deal on the services you need, price should never be your determining factor. Cheap bids drive down the market. In the long run, you get what you pay for. Hire your contractor based on the quality of work that they do. Then you won’t be paying an arm and a leg to fix their shoddy work in the future.
- Avoid door-to-door servicemen. While it might seem convenient to hire that serviceman that came to your door because he was “just in the neighborhood,” steer clear. There is no way to verify the quality of work performed by these storm chasers. Instead, do your research and find a roofing company with a solid history and background.
- Get everything in writing to avoid any issue in future. To protect both you and the roofing company, make sure that all aspects of the job are well understood. Write down the details and make sure that you don’t hand over the funds for the work until you’ve inspected everything. By setting a clear expectation, it’s easier to avoid frustrations.
- Clearwater Roofing is one of the most trusted roofing companies in Palm Harbor, Florida.
Roofing Companies in Palm Harbor FL
Clearwater Roofing is one of the top roofing companies in Palm Harbor and Clearwater. Palm Harbor is located 35 km north of downtown St. Petersburg and west of Tampa. Just to the East of it is Oldsmar. It is a largely residential community with several concentrations of commerce. Downtown Palm Harbor, north of Tampa Road between U.S. Highway 19 Alternate and Omaha Street hosts many small shops and eateries along with a handful of historic buildings.U.S. Highway 19, a mile or two east of downtown, offers access to higher concentrations of commerce, with an array of national chain restaurants and retailers. One entrance to Innisbrook Resort and Golf Club, a nationally regarded golf course and home of the PGA’s Valspar Championship, is found on U.S. 19 just north of Alderman Road.